Publish your content!
Become a Publisher!
1) Legal Information
Want to show the world what you've been working on? Then you're in the right place, because we've got the tools to get you up and running. Why choose us do you ask? Well, for starters, there's no competition. You can get your start stress-free and without unloading piles of cash — yes, that means all available content is free. At the end of the day, there's plenty of great stories to go around, so go ahead and put yourself out there.
But before you actually publish, here are some things to know:
- First thing's first, we'll need you to agree to the legal mumbo jumbo below.
- You'll get your very own branded publisher and title pages. They're yours to design as you please, and our wizard will guide you through the process.
- Social media widgets are at your disposal.
- Represent yourself with your very own user or publisher name.
- If you are publishing a graphic novel (10 - 30 + pages per issue) you must post the next novel in the sequence for free at least once every six (6) weeks. We encourage you to post new content every 3 - 4 weeks.
- If you are publishing a webcomic (one-page comics / frames, 1 - 7 times a week) you must post the next webcomic in the sequence for free at least once every two (2) weeks. We encourage you to post new content once a week.
- If your content is rated Mature, mark it as such. Nobody wants to deal with legal drama.
- You own your intellectual property (content), so you can post it wherever you like outside of our domain. Though, we're confident you'll seen see the benefit of sticking with us.
- We reserve the right to use your IP in the promotion of Spinwhiz Comics (i.e. Publisher Omega, now on Spinwhiz Comics) in trade shows, marketing, or promotions. But note that we are not benefiting monetarily from your IP…this site is fueled by money from our own pockets.
- Want a slice of the pie? Well keep at it. We don't split revenue from the start, but when your content begins to pay for itself, you can earn featured publisher status, and a share of advertising and digital download / PDF revenue.
Now that that is all out of the way, a couple more pointers that should be common sense:
- Don't troll. This is a site for publishers who are serious about their craft.
- This is a community, so post, reply, and otherwise engage with your fellow publishers. It makes us all better.
- Like what we're doing here? Then let the rest of the world know.
- Not sure if your content is of a mature nature? Then go with the golden rule: it is.
- Have a problem? Don't be shy, let us know.
- Have a suggestion? We love those! Just click that pretty Feedback button.
- Don't post porn, spam, or work that doesn't belong to you. Duh.
- We're all new here, so check our FAQ page regularly, as we'll regularly update it.
Finally, we made this site for publishers to be seen, to interact with their peers, and to hone their craft. We just want to see you succeed as a publisher, so if you're good with all the rest, read and agree to the legal stuff below.