Publish your content!
Become a Publisher!
1) Legal Information
Want to show the world what you've been working on? Then you're in the right place, because we've got the tools to get you up and running. Why choose us do you ask? Well, for starters, there's no competition. You can get your start stress-free and without unloading piles of cash — yes, that means all available content is free. At the end of the day, there's plenty of great stories to go around, so go ahead and put yourself out there.
But before you actually publish, here are some things to know:
- First thing's first, we'll need you to agree to the legal mumbo jumbo below.
- Our platform is Free to Use – we want you spending your cash on making more comics!
- It’s a 70/30 split of profits (you/us) on ad revenue, subscription traffic, PDF sales and soon….Print on Demand.
- We know you are busy, so we load all of your content for you – just send us a link of where to grab it and the rest will look like magic.
- You'll get your very own branded publisher and title pages. They're yours to design as you please, and our wizard will guide you through the process.
- Represent yourself with your very own user or publisher name.
- “Sale Only” lock for new content – let’s maximize those profits!
- We help promote your content – it’s sort of like having a marketing and sales team helping you out
- If your content is rated Mature, mark it as such. Nobody wants to deal with legal drama.
- We host internal events (not just pushing % off sales) which drive people to the site and engage with your content – which actually grows your fanbase. That way, your next Con, Kickstarter or title launch is that much better!
- You own your intellectual property (content), so you can post it wherever you like outside of our domain. Though, we're confident you'll seen see the benefit of sticking with us.
- We reserve the right to use your IP in the promotion of Spinwhiz Comics (i.e. Publisher Omega, now on Spinwhiz Comics) in trade shows, marketing, or promotions. But note that we are not benefiting monetarily from your IP…this site is fueled by money from our own pockets.
Now that that is all out of the way, a few more pointers that should be common sense:
- When we tag you in social media, like it and share it. No really, SHARE IT – it takes 2 seconds and the benefits for us both are huge.
- Drop a Spinwhiz Partner badge on your homepage and link back to your content – this helps with SEO above all else.
- Don't troll. This is a site for publishers who are serious about their craft.
- This is a community, so post, reply, and otherwise engage with your fellow publishers. It makes us all better.
- Like what we're doing here? Then let the rest of the world know.
- Not sure if your content is of a mature nature? Then go with the golden rule: it is.
- Have a problem? Don't be shy, let us know.
- Have a suggestion? We love those! Just click that pretty Feedback button.
- Don't post porn, spam, or work that doesn't belong to you. Duh.
- We're all new here, so check our FAQ page regularly, as we'll regularly update it.
Finally, we made this site for publishers to be seen, to interact with their peers, and to hone their craft. We just want to see you succeed as a publisher, so if you're good with all the rest, read and agree to the legal stuff below.